Part of the Installer Assistant’s duties is to:
- Build aluminum pergolas under the supervision and direction of senior installer and project manager
- Build concrete footings
- Load truck with materials and deliver to job site
- Pick up construction materials at vendors such as Home Depot
- Service units that are already installed
- Communicate with office on pending installation/service issues
Physical Demands of the Installer Assistant: Must be in good physical condition; must be able to lift a minimum of 80lbs; will need to traverse over construction-type terrain when under development; will move through the construction site and the materials in place for use on the site; might need to climb ladders and temporary stairways; must be able to follow safety protocols.
Office location: Davie, FL
Work Area: Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties. Company truck provided (will be part of a two-man crew).
Job details: Compensation commensurate with experience. Health benefits and paid vacation/holiday are offered. As a condition of employment, the candidate must be willing to undergo and pass a background check, drug screen test and driver’s license check.
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you authorized to work in the U.S.?
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com