The candidate for Construction Worker must have the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in General Construction and/or manual labor
- Knowledge on how to operate power tools
- Experience in installing aluminum products a plus but not required
The candidate for the position must possess the following skills:
- Is self-motivated
- Is well-organized and attentive to detail
- Is driven by deadlines and has the ability to complete assigned projects on time
- Is quality-oriented
- Is customer service-oriented
- Is reliable and punctual
- Works well independently
- Is a team player and solution-oriented
- Has basic email/computer knowledge
Work Area: Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties. Company truck provided (will be part of a two-man crew).
Job details: Compensation commensurate with experience. Health benefits and paid vacation/holiday are offered. As a condition of employment, the candidate must be willing to undergo and pass a background check, drug screen test and driver’s license check.
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you authorized to work in the U.S.?
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com